Remember these party favors when you plan a “It’s a Girl” Baby Shower
- - Apr 23, 2019
- - 0 comment
Planning a baby shower is fun for many reasons and yet, overwhelming at many levels. So, while you work with the party menu, the guest list and the decor, here are the best party favors that would be best suited when you know that it’s a girl!
- Cute salt and pepper shakers: These could be in the shape of baby blocks or about to hatch chicks. Absolutely anything that is cute and tiny can be the ideal picks when you have to go for these.
- Ballerina baby shower favors
- These can double up as table decor and little favor bags that perfectly fit into the “It’s a girl” theme of the celebration.
- Baby blocks place card holders
- These would look extremely sweet on the table tops and all your guests are very likely to appreciate them.
- Baby girl themed picture frames
- These would add a lovely touch to the pictures and can be the best keepsakes for a long time to come.
- Tea lights and votives that match the theme
- Flickering tea lights and frosted glass votives are needed to make the table tops and counters more beautiful in a safe and elegant way. Adding little bows and candies would further intensify the effect.