Ideas for Unique Wedding Card Box
- - Apr 02, 2019
- - 0 comment
When it is your wedding day, you can expect a lot of wishes coming in beautiful shapes and forms. Congratulations cards, coupon cards, gift vouchers, cash in envelopes and a lot of other card wishes would come pouring in from your friends and well-wishers. And if you are not careful enough, you might end up misplacing them. So, how about a unique and decorative box that adds to your decor and serves as the perfect place to keep those cards? Here are some options that you can try:
- A vintage suitcase: Eye-catching and secure, this is an amazing way to store your wedding cards.
- A glass case: A glass wedding card box in an interesting shape would add a very charming element to wherever it is kept.
- An upcycled mailbox: Just grab an old mailbox way before the wedding and decorate it the way you like it, with your partner. It would be personalized and great to look at.
- Old shelving units: The ones that are not used so much anymore can very well be put to good use now.
- A decorated birdhouse: Or a metal bird cage could be beautiful alternatives to a wedding card box.
- Picnic baskets: You can even keep smaller gift items into these.
- Soda crates: Inventive and not-so-conventional, these can be kept lined up in rows.
- Gift boxes with burlap and lace: Aesthetically appealing and highly useful, what more can you ask for?