Choose Classic Masquerade Masks For A Halloween Themed Bride And Wedding Party
- - Apr 02, 2019
- - 0 comment
If your bride and wedding party is going to be somewhere around the Halloween time, it is going to be a wonderful chance to incorporate the festive theme into your wedding. And in order to keep it simple and interesting at the same time, the best trick is to go for a masquerade wedding party where the masks could be a mix of all the classic styles.
- Pantalone Masquerade Masks: This is the iconic bird-like mask that looks entirely eerie. It has slanting slits for the eyes and a long, hooked nose resembling a beak.
- Bauta Masks: These masks are meant for covering the whole face. You can ask the guests to choose heavily decorated designs or stark white ones as per their preference.
- The Mysterious Volto Masks: Though a simple, full-face mask, this design is decorated intricately and is known for its mysterious appeal.
- The Arlecchino: This is perhaps the most ideal mask design for a Halloween themed bride and wedding party. Resembling the face of a jester, this kind of mask may also come with a huge collar and head gear that enhances the whole drama.
- Zanni: A creepy, long nosed mask which is mostly preferred in metal colors of gold and silver.